AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for an Information System Security Officer to support the delivery and management of end-user IT systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program.
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies.
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation.
- Provide configuration management for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware.
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Develop system security policy and ensure compliance.
- Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System (IS).
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- In order to be considered for this position you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record and eligible to drive a company car.
Required Clearance: Ability to obtain/maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. #clearable #ts/sci #polygraph
Required Qualifications: Five (5) years of experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Experience is to include at least one (1) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools and hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. DoD 8570 compliance with IAT is required.
Ready fo join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2158303 Date posted 01/31/2022