Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
AT&T is seeking a UC CISCO Voice Engineer to join our GSM-O team at Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL. The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Global Operations Command (DGOC) conducts Department of Defense Information Networks (DODIN) Operations and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) of DISA's enterprise infrastructure and services for the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of the warfighter. We work in a performance-based environment where our performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP).
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway, SIP, PRI’s, Dialing plans, and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the Cisco Voice and Data network, must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure and troubleshoot QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco routing and switching rules.
- Support distributed Firewall infrastructure.
- Create/Support IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
- Implement and support BGP routing protocols
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP inter-networking
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operating and maintaining VoIP technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs, and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and Cisco CUBEs
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- DoD 8570 Level 2 IAT or equivalent (Security+ CE)
Active Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.