Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Successful candidate will:
- Perform in-depth analysis of network incidents in order to, resolve network events, identify trends in alarm reporting and assist with forecasting of future events
- Interface with both internal and external customers in provide timely response to network incidents
- Partner with Engineering team to provide specifications for network architecture, evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance current capabilities
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents and system architecture to develop solutions for network outages or other system issues
- Utilize BMC Remedy to accurately document analysis and forecasting steps that require network changes
- Report to significant network outages or degrades to upper management to provide situational awareness
- Coordinate with other functional areas ensure optimum dissemination of information and network efficiency
- Perform operator level maintenance on all DISN assets based on analysis and forecasting of network events
- Provide guidance, supervision, technical support, training and quality assurance/control to less experienced personnel - Support senior staff as required and ensure customer requirements and project milestones are met
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical discipline with 5 years of additional related experience. An additional 4+ years of experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree. Must hold DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or CCNA Security) prior to start date.
CCNA or CCNP certification , JNCIS-SP certification
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.