We provide mission critical services to the company and its customers. We specialize in Network Disaster recovery by providing and maintain the infrastructure that our company and customers’ needs to maintain high availability of communications and services. Our employees are essential first responders that enable the critical services that the company needs to provide to their customers. Come and join a team that is always prepared and ready to respond.
AT&T has an opening for a Wan Tech to support the Light House, in providing 24X7X365 facility operations.
- This position is of a small team that supports our customer to ensure readiness, reliability, and survivability of facilities during times of emergency or crisis such as natural disasters, and nation emergencies.
- Work entails 12 hour rotating shift as well as call-outs and temporary assignments in response to disaster recovery requirements.
- Candidates are required to maintain certification and proficiency with HAZMAT type PPE equipment and operations.
- Candidates must support a 7X24X365 readiness posture, which could include extended periods of time in potentially hazardous environments.
- Candidate will maintain critical network operations support for facilities/equipment.
- Performs routine and interim maintenance on all facility equipment.
- Provide escort services during contractor visits.
- Ensure compliance of all federal, state, and local environmental laws.
- Aid site management for projects in the facility.
- Maintain required qualification and special certifications as mandated by AT&T.
Top Secret/SCI (#topsecret)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in building/facility mechanics and electrical systems.
- Experience in building infrastructure equipment to include, but not limited to: generators, power distribution units (PDU), uninterruptible power systems (UPS), automatic transfer switches (ATS), HVAC, etc.
Maintenance Connection, Building Management System, Access, Power Point, Word, and Excel
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.