Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
As a Sales Executive 1 Fiber you’ll be proactively selling AT&T's pre-deployed Fiber Based Broadband network assets. You’ll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You’ll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers’ strategic business priorities. We’re looking for tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and to partner with your resources to design customized solutions to meet their unique business needs. Develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts while establishing and maintaining productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Develop new accounts and maintain and grow existing accounts while establishing and maintaining productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Design strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record Current auto insurance
Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn quick
2-5 Years Outside Sales and/or Account Management experience preferred.
Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales is desired
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
AT&T internet & fiber
AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), DIRECTV NOW or U-verse TV
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow.Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.