Xandr Cares Jobs Jobs
Xandr Cares Jobs
A successful candidate must be an effective leader, strategist, communicator, and relationship builder who has a deep understanding of the digital advertising industry; strong understanding of advertising platforms; and a history of delivering exceptional business results. This candidate must be known for outstanding cross functional collaboration and their ability to succeed in changing and complex environments. They should be equally as comfortable and effective in highly strategic and deeply operational or tactical conversations.
About the team:
Client Partnerships is a new function within the North America DSP sales and account management group, whose goal is to establish and grow relationships with leading US marketers on the Xandr platform. Our objective is to defend and grow the utilization of the Xandr DSP by leading marketers, and to establish new relationships with brands that do not yet work with our technology. We are subject matter experts in programmatic marketing and technology, supporting sales and account management teams at Xandr Media. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
• Develop and manage a pipeline of leading US marketers, both independently and in partnership with sales teams at Xandr Media.
• Close and activate new business opportunities, both through existing channels and directly.
• Build strong relationships cross functionally with senior management of prospective clients.
• Act as a thought partner to Xandr product and marketing supporting the DSP, communicating client needs and sharing market and field insights.
• Build the Xandr brand and knowledge of our technology at industry events
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; MBA a plus
• 6-8 years of professional experience; must have 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing or advertising technology sales.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business needs for stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
• Experience establishing longstanding, consultative client relationships.
• Comfort with and experience in engaging executive / C-level client stakeholders.
• Strong quantitative skills, and negotiation ability.
• Previous management experience preferred
• Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.