At AT&T, we’re bringing the world together with innovative technology solutions. We’re pushing the limits of what’s possible and driving groundbreaking innovation every single day. Our new Fiber Light Green organization is building and executing a Fiber Broadband expansion strategy to increase our wireline focus and success in new fiber lit buildings to strengthen AT&T‘s footprint. We’re looking for tech-savvy, self-driven sellers that are passionate about business sales and have the drive to make connections and help customers transform the speed of business.
As a Sales Executive on the Fiber Light Green team, you’ll generate new sales and drive both expansion and penetration of our network. You’ll focus on generating new customer connections within a module or territory while making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You’ll partner with clients leveraging product, industry, and/or technological expertise to understand their transport needs. You’ll also identify transport solutions, position AT&T to light new buildings and help drive the expansion of our fiber footprint. Through collaboration with property managers and internal teams like Channel Marketing, Product, Construction & Engineering and Field Services, you’ll develop strategies to target potential prospects. Most importantly, you’ll specifically focus on transactional, low ARPU, high volume service in GPON lit serving areas.
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers and partner with your resources to deliver AT&T’s transport solutions to meet their unique business needs.
- Develop new connections and accounts to grow AT&T's fiber penetration.
- Utilize relationship building and hunting skills to identify new opportunities and consult with customers to identify their needs.
- Leverage industry knowledge and relationships to find and close sales opportunities.
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observe and participate in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2-5 Years Outside Sales and/or Account Management experience preferred
- Experience with Telecommunications or Technical sales is desired
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
- Strong networking and negotiation skills – demonstrated with both internal partners and external customers
- Ability to learn quickly
Our Fiber Sales Executives can earn big when they exceed their sales targets – commissions pay out up to 300% of targets. Base salary and commission target can also increase based on learning and development.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to change the speed of business? Apply today.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.