Roles and Responsibilities:
• Requirements review - collaboration with analysts to understand acceptance criteria
• Create Sales end to end testing scripts - both manual and automated
• Execute test scripts
• Triage defects and report on defect impacts.
• Applies test expertise and experience to execute test plans, conduct negative/exception tests, verification, performance and regression testing, and production validation testing.
• Full understanding of all aspects of Defect lifecycle.
• Understanding of structured SDLC environment
Primary / Mandatory skills:
• Overall Experience: - 5+ years’ experience with various test method & corresponding tools like Selenium, Katalon, TestNG, Junit, Spok, Mockito/JMock, Postman, SOAPUI.
• Self-motivated with a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC, Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) and agile methodologies
• Expertise in various testing types (Functional, Regression, System, Integration Testing and Post Deployment Testing [UAT])
• Solid experience in preparing Test strategy, Test plan, Test scenarios, Test cases and Test scripts based on User requirements and System Requirements
• Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment
• Experience in API testing such as RESTful APIs, SOAP using REST Clients, Swagger
• Experience in Testing mobile application such as on Android and iOS devices, Mobile Testing using simulators/ emulators is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to use databases and develop SQL queries is a plus.
• Docker and Kubernetes knowledge is a plus.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies, work in multi-vendor environment and to coordinate with various teams involved in the project.
• Good experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
• Experience working with process management software such as JIRA is preferred
• Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
• Work with Leads, Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and Business stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
• Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
• The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, Big data, AI, Full stack etc.
Job ID 2311077I-2 Date posted 05/23/2023
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in Computer Science or related field