About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience.
About the Team:
Omni-channel Analytics Product Team is part of the Omni-channel Engineering team under Strategic Platform which aligns with the broader AT&T platform from a data collection standpoint and builds the next generation Data Collection, Data Pipeline, and Data Management solution that serves our business customers with ease of data access, consolidated information in a central place and build to new data models which make reporting easy, scalable, multidimensional to slice and dice, serving operational and business needs with near real-time reporting capabilities.
The job is responsible for understanding Analytics product features and collaborating with the product manager and the dev team members to break the work down into appropriate-size stories and dependencies groomed for development. Align with the design approach and development framework with the application architect to ensure analytics solutions meets the analytics platform architecture. Evaluate the design approach for issues, mitigation, the risk for scalability, performance, availability, and data loss.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Evaluates and documents data test cases for movement of medium to high complexity data between applications
• Takes feedback from Product managers, APMs from Analytics Product team, additional stake holders to design/modify/execute data test cases
• Adheres to and promotes the use of data governance standards.
• Creates and sustains processes, tools, and on-going support structures and processes.
• Passion for data and constantly driving for improving data quality.
Primary / Mandatory skills:
Job ID 2308772I Date posted 03/17/2023
• Overall Experience: - should have 4-6 years of experience in Data Quality Assurance using Web Applications/Native Experience.
• Strong SQL Skills, Database knowledge, Deep analytics skills, Quality and testing processes, Data testing on browser, automation testing using tools like Selenium and skills to automate Data test cases and hands on experience in Web Analytics & BI tools like Adobe, Business Objects & Tableau.
• Has good understanding on analytics platform/applications, including data warehouse and data marts and tools used for data validation.
• Has good experience on various test tools from a data perspective and has background on automation testing to implement and execute on automation data testing.
• Investigates and resolves data issues across platforms and applications, including discrepancies of definition, format, and function.
• Works closely with Product Managers, Analytics Product Team, DBAs to develop deep understanding data sets being consumed within the omnichannel data space.
• Need to understand the functionality of the application/web flows/native experiences and corelate it to the data being captured along with the functionality.
• Responsible for constantly improving Data quality, Defect Management, giving perspective on Releases & Hot Fixes and provides insights and inputs to correctly make Go/No-Go discussions.
• Should be very detailed oriented and think through all the scenarios that can potentially impact a use case and execute on those scenarios and see how data gets passed/broken or does not align with the functionality been show to the customer.
• Should be a self-starter who thrives on making Development and delivery teams to fix issues and drive quality.
• Experience working with defect management software such as JIRA/ADO, TDP, JIRA, AgileCraft, etc. is preferred
• Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
• Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
• The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends
Shift timing (if any):
• Shift falls typically between 5.30 PM to 2:30 AM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, Big data, AI, Full stack etc.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in Computer Science or related field