• Utilizing the senior level experience in Salesforce, provide technical leadership to the scrum teams.
• Candidate must have senior level technical architecture and development experience in Salesforce Sales, Service Clouds – Lightning Platform (Custom Development), Case Management, Lead Management, Knowledge, etc.
• Work with product managers/owners to translate business requirements into technical designs.
• Work with Enterprise Architects, Integration Architects to create an end-to-end solution where other applications are involved.
• Work with the scrum teams to ensure best coding practices, scalability and other non-functional aspects are implemented.
• Follow and help define coding standards, scrum teams in merge conflicts, pull request approvals.
• Knowledge of Design Patterns and document the designs and present them in architect forums for approvals.
• Data Model Design, Data Migration Approach, Data Lifecycle Management, Error logging and debugging frameworks – inflow, residency, archival, closely working with product team.
• Be part of code reviews for non-functional area governance – maintainability, performance, etc.
• Security(TSL,SSL) along with User Role / Profile definitions, SSO requirements ownership, closely working with product team to promote a secure salesforce environment.
• Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth).
• Security Admin – Work with CSO team to audit production and remediate risks
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Job ID 2243301I-1 Date posted 09/19/2022
• Candidate must have multiple Salesforce implementations experience for large clients.
• Candidate must have deep SF technical background with enterprise level solution mind set.
• A self starter during architecture discussions to be able to interact fluently with multiple application owners and quickly review architecture flows with team along with building design documents and review sessions with broader AT&T architecture teams.
• 8 Plus years of Salesforce Experience in technical leadership roles – Senior/Lead Developer, Technical Lead, Technical Architect
• Expert in Salesforce technologies – LWC, Apex, Visual Force, Aura Components etc.…
• Expert in extending and providing platform solutions for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
• Background in supporting Salesforce applications, specifically Sales & Service Cloud.
o Experience with Marketing Cloud desired
o Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
o Understanding of integration technologies and API Gateway, Mobile and ios technology stack
§ Experience with MuleSoft desired
• Experience setting up or using CI/CD tools
o Experience in GitHub, Bitbucket or similar required.
o Experience using a build manage tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo required.
o Understanding of SFDX CLI tool desired.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies and customer communications such as email, SMS and push notification.
• Experience working within scaled agile development team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.