About the Company:
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we go to 2023, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team:
As an Automation Tester who is passionate about seeing customer succeeded and ensuring best-in-class product quality. The objective of the role is to perform Automation Testing to enable E2E test Automation of the product and be the custodian of product quality. With the Digital Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort.
As the project team ramps up, you will have the chance to help define and shape the vision of how the solution will be maintained and monitored to meet the business’ needs
Experience Level: 2 – 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Discuss with the Architect team/Test Leads to understand the data model and relationships
• Self/Peer Script Review with Test Architects
• Creating/Enhancing/Debugging/Run Scripts for Automation for Functional/Regression Testing
• Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
• Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team to resolve the issues.
• Handling changes and conducting Regression Testing
• Prepare Status reports and communicate to various stakeholders
• Prepare Final Automation Summary Reports to the Management
Primary / Mandatory skills:
Job ID 2252939I-2 Date posted 01/25/2023
Overall – 2 to 7 years’ experience in Test Automation using Selenium/Katalon Automation tools. Salesforce Application Automation is an added advantage.
• Good to have SF Cloud Automation Experience
• Experience with automation testing
• Exposure to Katalon & Selenium WebDriver
• Hands on experience with GUI & API Automation using Java
• Good knowledge in Groovy scripting and BDD- Cucumber framework
• Should have knowledge in UNIX, Linux & SQL
• Well versed in Rest API.
• Experience in Test/Defect Management tool (Preferably in JIRA/Zephyr)
• Exposure to Mobile Automation using Appium
• Exposure to Framework development
• Good to have Telecom Domain/Ecommerce Application Exposure
Technical Skills: Selenium, JAVA, Maven, JMeter, ELK, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA, Katalon, Jenkins, git, DevOps and Postman
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud etc.
Certification: Good to have Automation Testing Certifications