This is your chance to make your mark. Introducing our customers to the world’s most robust network all while delivering best-in-class service. You’re the key to elevating the customer experience, providing seamless installation and activation of our state-of-the-art technology. And you’ll get the satisfaction of helping others and connecting our customers to what matters most to them every day. #connectourcustomers
Our Installation Technicians earn between $16.03-$27.63. With our amazing wage opportunities, our average starting earnings begin at $51,731 per year. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired.
- Sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
What’s a typical day like? You’ll work independently at our customer’s homes and businesses as a trusted expert, installing the latest technology for high-speed broadband, Wi-Fi, and voice services. You’ll have the opportunity to meet new people every day while solving problems and being rewarded for doing great work. Whether you’re putting in a new line, climbing a ladder or simply plugging in and activating a wifi network, one thing is true, no two days will be the same.
Want to be considered? You’ll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Lift and move up-to 60 lbs – some of our ladders weigh 50-60 lbs
- Weigh less than 325 lbs., required for ladder safety.
- At times work in small spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Be available for overtime, emergency callouts and holiday work.
- Identify wire and cable colors.
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments.
Interested? We provide extensive training and the resources you need in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, built for your success. You’ll have the opportunity to continue to learn and grow with ongoing paid training, leading you to exciting career paths.
If you are considering jobs like Maintenance Technician, Cable Installation Technician, Fiber Technician, Facility Technician or Telecommunications Technician, this career move would be a great fit!
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today!
Job ID 2316461-1 Date posted 05/11/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events