Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for solutions delivery meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions. Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
- Supports contract renewal efforts, generates contract addendums, maintains contract expiration inventories for assigned accounts.
- Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers. Lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers.
- Eight years of experience selling into large F100/F500 accounts
- Five years of telecommunication sales experience including both wireline voice and data and wireless/Mobility application and solutions
- Five years of consultative sales experience, business planning and executive positioning
- Knowledge of LANs, WANs, and supporting hardware and software
- Application sales experience that includes Hosting, Digital Media Solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Services, Applications Management, Consulting & Integration, Emerging Technologies
- Wireless sales experience including one or more of the following: voice, data, integrated devices, Applications, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, WWAN, Laptop Connect, Mobility Network
- Technical sales experience and/or technical consultation experience
- Large Fortune business account sales experience
- C-Level, executive business sales experience
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Successful sales track record
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Moderate financial skills
- RFI and RFP
- Knowledge of AT&T Portfolio:
- Voice (Local and LD)
- Enterprise Mobility
- Mobility Application Solutions
- Consulting, Integration and Equipment Solutions
- Contact Center (Call Centers)
- Hosting and Application Services
- Security and Business Continuity Services
- Unified Communications
- Bundled and integrated Services
- Digital Media SolutionsSM
- Global Networking
- Pass required sales and data assessments
- Valid Drivers License
- Technical sales experience in a large-business environment
- In depth knowledge of all AT&T Products/Telecommunications
- Cisco Certifications: CCDA, CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CCIE is preferred
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.