AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Network Management System (NMS) team provides engineering design, development, and implementation of the network management system supporting mission critical Networks in support of the Intelligence Community (IC)
AT&T has an opening for a Web Developer to support the National Security Team.
The job duties of the Web Developer are as follows:
- Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
- Design, implement, test, and support network management-based applications front-end development and documents design ideas.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions.
- Collaborate with the team on Web application architecture design and decision-making.
- Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for web-applications after the production implementations.
- Participate in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed.
- Solve complex production issues.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. The degree must be in Computer Science or a related technical field. The degree must be in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Additionally, the candidate must have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Four or more years of Full Stack development experience.
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Tableau or similar reporting and visualization tools.
- Demonstrated experience with JSON and XML using complaint APIs, OpenSSL, and PKI protections.
- Demonstrated experience in code coverage, unit testing, mocking, and integration testing.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience developing RESTful Web Services.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
Knowledge of Unit Test framework
- Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Knowledge of Node.js, AngularJS.
- Experience working with a DevOps orchestration tool such as GIT and Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience with open-source content management system (Joomla, Drupal).
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Web Developer earns between 79,300 - 135,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2239384 Date posted 08/15/2022