AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Staffing Specialist to support the National Security Sector.
The job duties of the Staffing Specialist are as follows:
- Full lifecycle management for candidates for AT&T and subcontractors; conduct vetting, coordinate interviews, provide feedback, and assist with the administration of contingent or firm offers.
- Ability to utilize clear, concise, and effective communication with candidates, subcontracts, and with multiple layers of the organization.
- Capacity to perform high volumes of work on simultaneous projects.
- Auditing, tracking and updating department specific documents.
- Collaboration with program staff to ensure Staffing processes are followed.
- Coordinating the FieldGlass process with subcontractors.
- Facilitating weekly Deltek trainings.
- Leading, educating, instructing new hires in the onboarding process.
- Assisting with creating, posting, and closing requisitions.
- Ability to utilize creative problem solving and solution management.
- Other assigned duties as required.
Required Clearance: Clearable. Able to obtain/maintain TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business and 0 year of experience, associates with 1 year or 3 years with High School diploma. Required qualifications include the following:
- Experienced user of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is a must for this position.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal communication skills (in-person, phone, etc.) and good written communication skills (email, briefings, etc.)
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as a team player and to work independently.
- Adapt under pressure.
- Ability to work within time sensitive deadlines.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Staffing Specialist ADM III earns between $69,000 - $110,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2310210 Date posted 03/17/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events