AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Site Asset Staff – Logistic Specialist to support the National Security Sector, in providing mission critical Department of Defense (DoD) communications infrastructure upgrades and helping shape policies and improve property management processes across the program.
The job duties of the Site Asset Staff are as follows:
- Responsible for tracking the removal and addition of equipment to the customer network and to report the updates to the procurement team for updates to the maintenance equipment list.
- Develop and maintain the logistic team’s processes and procedures.
- Assist in the development, as well as monitor and track the logistic teams training plans.
- Monitor and report on fulfillment of requirements for various customer reporting systems (Confluence, SharePoint, HelpNow).
- Assist the logistics leads in the management of worldwide logistics operations.
- Provide support for all customer supply chain management review (SCMR) audits.
- Assists and provides input into process improvement initiatives.
- As a custodial property officer (CPO), approve equipment transfers for hub and tail sites.
- Assist the Broadside configuration management team and the Tier II technicians with configuration management requirements.
- Assist in the development of site inventory plans, as well as monitor and report on the status of the inventory.
- Track and monitor the disposal of equipment across the program—ensure that all documentation is signed withing the established requirements.
- Track and report on all return material authorization (RMA) deliveries and turn-ins at the sites—ensure that all equipment is added to, or removed from, the maintenance lists as necessary.
- Collaborates with site personnel on a regular basis to ensure all consumable property stock levels are being properly maintained.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of shipments as needed.
- Successfully conducts and completes all assigned training.
- Travel of up to 30% of the year to inventory and manage the lifecycle of equipment at remote locations.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor’s degree and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. Additionally, are the following requirements:
- Two (2) years of experience working as a property specialist. Experience shall include property accounting processes to include the associated forms.
- Possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), property management practices and data entry into SAP/AM are a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry for 40 feet several times a day.
- Experience in physical inventorying equipment, as well as proper labeling, tracking, and documenting the movement of IT equipment.
- Ability to learn tasks quickly with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus in a stressful environment, and be able to adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Ability to travel about 30% of the year and work under difficult conditions.
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
- Possess strong communications skills, to include written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with little to no supervision.
- Must be flexible and able to change priorities as government priorities change.
- Experience with data entry into SAP/AM.
- Experience applying a continuous improvement approach in enhancing the strategies employed in technology spending, as well as in tracking company assets within the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) throughout their lifecycle.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (such as engineering, finance, quality assurance/testing, manufacturing and installation) product vendors in order to build a product that fulfils a product vision and to turn it into business success.
- Ability to work independently and oversee program IT software from the inception to the phase-out in order to create customer value and deliver measurable benefits.
- Knowledge with creating and distributing various reports, including compliance reports on current assets and their status; also perform trend analysis.
- Establish and maintain hardware and software maintenance database and historical document records.
- Experience collaborating effectively with logistics personnel, other program teams, as well as government personnel, to ensure the smooth flow of equipment and enable better understanding of the status of equipment.
- Strong knowledge of IT software and hardware, with three or more years of experience working with IT logistics.
- Three years or more of ITSM tool experience, SAP asset management, and ServiceNow.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Site Asset Staff (LG3) earns between $79,300 - $100,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2307508 Date posted 02/25/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events