AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Network Management System (NMS) team provides engineering design, development, and implementation of the network management system supporting mission critical Networks in support of the Intelligence Community (IC).
AT&T has an opening for a Sr. Software Developerfor ServiceNowto support the National Security Team.
The job duties of the Senior Software Developer for ServiceNow are as follows:
- Deploy/administer ServiceNow suite of tools and coordinate with database developers on Maria DB requirements
- Administer applications and tools within virtualized VMware (7.x) environments
- Use Agile methodologies to develop and coordinate projects and efforts; work closely with Project Managers/leads
- Review, test & deploy DISA SCAP/STIG and customer specific security requirements
- Integrate software with InfoBlox, Service Central, ServiceNow, Network Node Manager, and other suites of tools
- Coordinate with Windows Architects for Microsoft Exchange, LDAP/Active Directory, and Group Policy Management
- Interpret Tenable Security Center (Nessus) scans results and efficiently patch/remediate in an organized manor
- Perform disaster planning and recovery, IV&V testing, server virtualization, and security compliance
- Build and update documentation required for operations users and provide user handoff training
- Provide network configuration and database support; coordinate with infrastructure and database teams as needed
- Provide cyber support relevant to vulnerability scanning and detection by Information Assurance (IA) Engineers
- Monitor IT system, application, and network performance/availability
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. The degree must be in Computer Science or a related technical field. The candidate must be highly motivated and able to work independently with both local and geographically diverse team members using effective time management skills to meet deliverable timelines. The candidate must also have demonstrated experience working within concept, design, engineering, production, and sustainment phases of system development lifecycle.
Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow suite of tools, Maria database, and ITIL framework to include ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM. Extensive capabilities providing a wide range of IT infrastructure services to include Agile engineering, virtualization, system administration, computer networking, scripting, systems engineering, database support, systems monitoring, and patch deployment. Additionally, must possess strong experience with disaster planning and recovery, IV&V testing, server virtualization, security compliance, and ability to work within and across diverse functional teams
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Service Now Designer’s earn between $79,300 - $160,000 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2316447 Date posted 05/11/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone