AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Cyber Security Team supports the customer by investigating, analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to breach the Customer’s network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
AT&T has an opening for Cybersecurity Engineer, Senior to support the Grimlock Program in providing compliance engineering support at the enterprise level.
- Performs system administration of specialized CND applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- Manages and administers the updating of rules, signatures, and custom content for specialized CND applications and systems.
- Administers CND test beds and tests and evaluates new CND applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of CND platforms
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any CND tools within the enterprise and develop recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Creates, maintains, and refines network traffic flow diagrams for the enterprise network which reflect the current state of all security applications.
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules and filters for specialized network defense systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI/ with POLY(#polygraph)
- Experience: 5–7 years of compliance engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- College Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Certifications: 8570-Compliance Certifications. Must hold an IAT Level II Certification to include GSEC, Security + CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security
- Experience with Redseal or similar Network Mapping Tool
- Experience with system administration
- Solid working knowledge of identity and access control management systems
- Basic familiarity with information network components
- Understanding of trusted systems and their applications
- Experience with customer service
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Communications and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of applicable IC/DoD policies, directives and standards.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2134172 Date posted 06/15/2021