AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services.We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense & National Security Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations. The Contracts team provides specialized expertise, guidance and support to the program and represents AT&T to the Federal Government customer.
AT&T has an opening for Sr. Contracts Manager to support the Public Sector Business, providing direct Contracts Management support to Federal Government customers.
The job duties are as follows:
- Cradle to grave contracts management of Cost Reimbursable, Fixed Price and T&M type contracts.
- Represent AT&T and interface with Customer Contracting Officials, including corporate signature authority
- Manage and maintain contract files
- Serve as a trusted advisor to contract PMO; provide guidance concerning contractual terms and conditions
- Manage multiple issues and clients’ requests simultaneously
- Advise Program Management team of their rights and obligations under the contract terms
- Review contract terms and conditions for completeness and consistency with corporate policies and standards
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Negotiate contract modifications, review & support change proposals and potentially follow-on work
- Issue contractual correspondence; attend meetings and briefings
Top Secret (#topsecret)
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience managing Federal Government contracts including proposal preparation, contract negotiations and overall administration of assigned government contracts.
- Contract Management experience required with all contract types (primarily CPAF), working expertise with Federal Acquisition Regulation, and agency supplements, good organization skills, excellent written and oral communications skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Experience with Government contracting issues such as conflict of interest, request for equitable adjustment, funding realignment, and security in government contracting.
- Candidate should have excellent administration skills, experience using Microsoft Office products, and ability to learn new computer applications.
- Position will work 100% in the office.
Professional certification desired. A working understanding of the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and experience with Intelligence agencies, DoD and Civilian agency contracts is desirable.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Senior Contract Manager’s earn between $143,800- $170,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2327787 Date posted 08/24/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events