AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for an Security Classification Assessor Test Engineer (SCATE 4) to support the Defense and Nat Security Cyber Security.
The job duties of the SCATE 4 are as follows:
- As a senior member of a Red Team
- Lead in the design and execution of adversarial based security testing of various targets.
- Evaluating environments, applications, systems or processes to discover weaknesses, and subsequently leverage those discoveries into actionable real-world attack strategies.
- Provide leadership and guidance to advance the operational capabilities of the team and its subsequent ability to evaluate risk to the enterprise
- Demonstrate an ability to structure a Red Team and optimize it for execution, including programmatic improvements to fill in gaps with the existing team.
- Perform and lead a full scope of Red Team testing; including network penetration, web application testing, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, social-engineering testing, and IDS/IPS/Antivirus evasion techniques.
- Utilize knowledge of operating systems, networking protocols, firewalls, databases, firmware, middleware, applications, forensic analysis, scripting, and programming to perform adversarial based security engagements.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Mentor and lead junior technical operators and clearly translate highly technical information to senior management in a way that supports mission goals.
- Help define the Red Team strategy to further enhance the organization’s security posture.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Provide risk-appropriate and pragmatic recommendations to correct vulnerabilities found.
- Configure and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures to improve the security posture of mission systems.
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance the Red Team processes
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Experience in network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure.
- Experience in shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience developing, extending, or modifying exploits, shellcode or exploit tools.
- Experience with Red, Blue, or Purple teaming exercises.
- Working knowledge of exfiltration and lateral movement tradecraft.
- Working knowledge of OSINT collection/ reconnaissance techniques for target selection.
- Strong attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of tools used for web application and network security testing, such as Kali Linux, Metasploit, Burp suite, Cobalt Strike, Bloodhound, Powershell Empire, Nessus, Web Inspect, NMAP, Nikto, Sqlmap, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree AND 15 Years’ Experience OR
- Master’s Degree AND 10 Years’ Experience
Must meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level III to include ONE of the following:
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- A degree in a technical field (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc).
- Solid understanding of common hosting environments such as containerization platforms (e.g., Docker and Kubernetes) and virtual machines running under hypervisors.
- Experience with source code review for control flow and security flaws.
- An implementation level familiarity with all common classes of modern exploitation such as: XSS, XMLi, SQLi, Deserialization Attacks, etc.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, and covert channels.
- Mastery of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and Powershell.
- Experience in mobile and/or web application assessments.
- Experience in email, phone, or physical social-engineering assessments.
- Programming skills as well as the ability to read and assess applications written in multiple languages, such as JAVA, .NET, C#, or others.
- Emulate ransomware and advanced persistent threats (APT) in support of Threat Hunt.
- Industry certifications such as OSCP/OSCE, OSWE, GPEN, GCIH, GWAPT, or GXPN.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2230635 Date posted 06/14/2022