AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Quality Management Lead to support the National Security Sector, in providing IT services operational data, turning data into information, information into insight and insight into meaningful business decisions. The role requires data analysis and understanding of IT services and integrated systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Quality Assurance experience with government contracts in information technology, manufacturing, and supplier environment.
- AS9100, ISO/IEC 20000, and ITIL standards and why they exist.
- Implementation and management of quality information technology services.
- Ability to initiate and audit quality standards and processes.
- Quality Management, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Systematic approach to management.
- Factual approach to decision making.
- Principles of Fishbone, Five-Why, and Kaizen blitz.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills / Trend Analysis.
- Understands integrated master schedules.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a Masters’ Degree and 12 years of experience.
- ISO certified
- ITIL certified
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2134909 Date posted 06/15/2021