AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Quality Management Lead - To support the National Security Sector, in providing IT services operational data, turning data into information, information into insight and insight into meaningful business decisions. The role requires data analysis and understanding of IT services and integrated systems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: The QA Manager must understand IT service operational data, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into meaningful business decisions. The role requires data analysis and understanding of IT services and integrated systems.
- Audit service management team performance, both customer facing and internal tasks
- Works with process owners to support ITSM process, workflow, and SOP compliance across the organization
- Support root cause analysis of customer issues and SLA impacting events
- Conduct quality assessments, trend analysis and provide management reporting on support metrics
- Prepare daily/period reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Perform analytics on discrepancies and issues and perform root cause analysis
- Identify ITSM Process, workflow, and SOP opportunities for efficiency and cost reductions
- Leads the escalation / communication of risks and issues as appropriate
- Assist in the Quality Testing of new system functionality
- Support the communication and training of Continual Service Improvement to operational and engineering team.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a Masters’ Degree and 12 years of experience
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.