AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager (PM) to support the National Security Sector, in providing information technology upgrades.
The job duties of the Project Manager are as follows:
- As a member of the project management team, the candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating with other PMs to complete projects on time and within budget and scope. The candidate will help oversee all aspects of projects including monitoring and summarizing the progress of a project.
- Work directly with PMs and occasionally with the customer to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The candidate will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors towards the flawless execution of projects.
- Assist in the development of detailed project plans and help monitor and track progress. Assist PMs with measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Prepare project status reports to upper management.
- Work with PMs to identify/mitigate risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation using HelpNow/ServiceNow.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of related/relevant experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure (network connectivity, switches, routers) is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Atlassian Confluence and HelpNow/ServiceNow.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated client-facing and internal communications experience.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Project Manager (ITIAIMPPM2) earns between 89,200 - 160,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2303561 Date posted 01/24/2023