AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Operations Project Manager Assistant (OPMA) to support the Intelligence Sector.
The job duties of the Project Manager Assistant (PMA) are as follows:
- Ability to operate in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Assists supervisor with preparing/maintaining employee burn-rate forecast and actuals.
- Coordinates and track specific non-technical tasks or functions.
- Coordinates within the Network Operations team and other contract teams to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another.
- Coordinating all project commitments or specific objectives to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensures completion of administrative reporting, e.g., Program Management Review, Weekly Status Reports, metrics collection, data calls, etc.
- Knowledge of Risk Management implementation standards.
- Manage the technical documentation life cycle.
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills to include excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules.
- Receives and processes customer requests and questions.
- Other assigned duties as necessary to ensure excellent customer service and mission success.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to: Bachelors and 1 years; OR Associates and 3 years; OR HS and 5 years.
Desired Qualifications: Soft skills (experience with customer briefings), highly organized, problem solving, and self-motivated.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Project Manager Assistant (PMA) earns between 62,800 - 125,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2303291 Date posted 01/20/2023