AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T has an opening for a PMO Project Manager to support the Program Management Office (PMO) on the Broadside (BrS) Contract. The PMO works directly for the contract Program Manager (PM) and supports a variety of tasks and assignments as required, and assigned by the PM, Deputy PM (DPM), and occasionally tasked from the supported customer.
The job duties of the PMO Project Manager are as follows:
- As a member of the PMO Team, the candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating with other PMs for completion of tasks and projects on time. The Candidate will help oversee all aspects of projects including monitoring and summarizing progress of projects, providing periodic status to the PM/DPM, and when required, providing final disposition to the customer
- Works directly with senior level managers working for the PM and coordinates with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and completed on time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects and other work as required by the PMO
- Work with PM, DPM, senior level managers, and PMs on risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and contract documentation. On a quarterly basis, manage the creation of an extensive and detailed Program Management Review (PMR) that will not only be presented to the customer, but be delivered as a formal Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) document.
- On a quarterly basis, manage the creation of an extensive and detailed Award Fee Self-Assessment that will not only be presented to the customer, but delivered and retained as a program report.
- Provide support and expertise to the PMO team for various government contracting efforts that include, but not limited to, contract bidding, acquisition, modification, statement of work formulation, and other program management processes.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Help ensure that the execution of the contract follows the personnel and ODC spend plan developed for the year being executed
- Responsible for managing and maintaining program master staffing plan for a large program (~500)
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- The candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a doctorate and 3 years of experience OR master’s and 4 years, bachelor’s and 6 years, associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
- Experience working in a team environment within a professional office setting.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and ability to manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our PMO Project Manager’s earn between $89,200 - $160,000 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2316442 Date posted 05/11/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events