AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Program Management Office (PMO) Junior Analyst to support the National Security Sector.
The job duties of the PMO Junior Analyst are as follows:
- Provides PMO support by analyzing strategic objectives and assisting the PMO in the development of internal/customer facing reports and presentations for key areas including, but not limited to finance, human resources, procurement, sales, and contracts.
- Serves as a Liaison between the PMO and various departments seeking PMO assistance and support.
- Maintains PMO email communications by monitoring email traffic, analyzing issues discovered, recommending potential solutions, and facilitating the engagement between the appropriate personnel.
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing (hard or softcopy), and status reports/tracking while actively engaged in analyzing process improvement strategies for the aforementioned task.
- Conducts research or data analysis tasks to support PMO during brainstorming activities to development solutions on various initiatives.
- Supports onboarding and recruiting efforts by facilitating communications between vendors, subcontractors, hiring managers, staffing and the PMO.
- Actively monitors PMO schedules, key deliverable dates, and travel arrangement itineraries to ensure the successful coordination of PMO efforts.
- Documents and oversees meeting minute activities to ensure the accurate capture of key action items for the development of required deliverable reports.
Required Clearance: Clearable. The ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. (#clearable) (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 5 years of experience which can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor’s and 1 years of experience OR associates and 3 years of experience OR HS and 5 years of experience.
Additional required qualifications include:
- Experience working in a team environment within a professional office setting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2241217 Date posted 11/16/2022