AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for a Penetration Tester Level 2 to support the Defense and Nat Security Cyber Security.
The job duties of the Penetration Tester Level 2 are as follows:
- As an Entry Level Member of a Red Team
- Security Certification and Assessor Test Evaluator
- Reviewing and evaluating Information Systems (IS).
- Gather information to support recommendations to the Government changes that can improve information confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Will need to utilize knowledge of operating systems, networking protocols, firewalls, databases, firmware, middleware, applications, forensic analysis, scripting, and programming to perform adversarial based security engagements.
- Lead information gathering in support of comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Effectively communicate findings to the team.
- Lead information gathering for risk-appropriate and pragmatic recommendations to correct vulnerabilities found
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School AND 10 years’ experience
- Associate AND 8 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s AND 5 years’ experience
- Master’s AND 3 years’ experience
Must meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 CSSP Incident Responder to include ONE of the following:
CEH, CFR, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA-Security, CHFI, CYSA+, GCFA, GCIH, SCYBER, OR Pentest +
- A degree in a technical field (Computer Science, IT Engineering, etc).
- IT background to include awareness of
- Information technology systems
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Penetration Tester II earn between $79,300 – $145,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2324072 Date posted 07/23/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone