AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The Network Management System (NMS) team provides engineering design, development, and implementation of the network management system supporting mission critical Networks in support of the Intelligence Community
AT&T has an opening for a Network Management System Architecture Deputy to support the National Security Team.
The job duties of the [enter position title] are as follows:
- Support the activities of the Network Management System Lead.
- Responsible for the architecture, engineering, design, development, and deployment of the NMS for the Broadside contract and government customer.
- Focuses on supplying network management capabilities for a global network equivalent in scale and complexity to a Fortune 50 company.
- Lead a diverse team of highly qualified engineers providing full lifecycle support to legacy and new NMSs.
- Perform managerial and administrative activities in support of Network Management team and staffing. Up to thirty direct reports.
- Interfaces directly with other architecture and operations elements, senior government technical executives, mission technical leaders, and other partners to ensure the NMS for Broadside is responsive to daily priorities and flexible enough to meet mission crises and other national security needs.
- Accomplish in-depth assessments of network components supported by the NMS; NMS implementation, management, and operations in coordination with the Service Management and Operations teams.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience within NMSs (e.g., Microfocus, Service Now). Candidate must possess extensive knowledge of the customer’s global network and the contract specifically.
Desired Qualifications: ITIL and ITSM knowledge; AT&T Product and Service Management processes; network engineering, network services offerings; excellent communication skills; government contracting and professional services experience; and technical knowledge of Intelligence Community networks.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2232330 Date posted 06/23/2022