Our Air, Space, & Strategic Defense Division supports the warfighter by offering Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Logistics, Network, IoT, and other advanced capabilities to the US Space Force (USSF) Space Operations Command (SpOC).
AT&T has an opening for a NCIJTF Liaison to support the US Space Force in providing consolidated defensive cybersecurity and intelligence.
This position is for an Intelligence Analyst specialized in the cyber domain, space experience is highly desired, to act as the NCIJTF liaison in support of the United States Space Force (USSF) Space Operations Command (SpOC) Intelligence and Cyberdefense Enterprise Services (SPICES) Contract. The candidate must demonstrate applicable experience. Experience with Cybersecurity, to include Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Continuous Monitoring are also desired.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
- Must be collaborative with customer and other organizations involved in the NCIJTF effort.
- Motivated, self-starter operating separate from the rest of the SPICES team, but critical to the success of the mission.
- Persistent engagement and exchange with the team and leadership regarding events and information.
- Coordinate with SpOC/A2, 16AF/A2, CSpOC/ISRD, and other entities as required to develop Priority Intelligence reports for threats to space systems.
- Able to rapidly develop an understanding and awareness of the various space mission systems and other tangential systems that enable the space missions.
- Responsible for increasing overall situational awareness for all space enterprise organizations, to include acquisitions, operations and command.
- Contractor shall make recommendations to change prioritization of tasks and defensive efforts, based upon intelligence threats.
- Assist customer on development of new analysis techniques and coordinate with product consumer to ensure expedited product delivery.
- Provide opportunity for USSF to increase Intelligence Community collaboration and coordination.
- Comply with all customer security requirements, participate in customer meetings, and provide training to junior analysts as required.
- Notify the government of any suspected security incidents in a timely manner and assist in the investigation of incidents as necessary.
- Provide expert research and analysis in support of expanding programs and area of responsibility.
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships.
- Strong analytical and product/project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebook.
- Prepare and present briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of USSF and SpOC.
- Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
- Participate in customer exercises, after duty hours may be required.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop solutions to program problems.
- Accomplish all other tasks as assigned by Team AT&T leadership or Government personnel.
4 years’ experience in intelligence services; cyberspace intelligence preferred
Space Operations experience highly desired
- As a representative of Team AT&T and USSF, must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Create a positive and engaging reputation for AT&T and our customers.
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel as required (note- will include both air and ground transportation).
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.