AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO 2) to support the Defense and Nat Security Cyber Security
- Utilize risk management system and trust agent FISMA software systems to manage risk and track security posture.
- Manage PKI infrastructure for authentication
- Support implementation for new DAR solution for global disk encryption, developing management policy to prevent document and data leakage.
- Assist with cyber objectives, strategic implementation plans, milestone review, and portfolio management.
- Support with vulnerability scans and provide reports on compliance to leadership.
- Assist with tracking and report risk identify in the vulnerability scans
- Assist with coordination and review of specific IATO and ATO requirements of the network (s).
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
EDUCATION: High School AND 8 Years’ Experience; Associates AND 6 Years’ Experience; Bachelors AND 3 Years’ Experience; Masters AND 2 Years’ Experience.
CERTIFICATION: Must meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 to include ONE of the following:
- CCNA Security
- CySA+ **
- Security+ CE
- Familiarity with conducting research and analysis.
- Familiarity with network and information system security principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data (uploading/downloading) between information systems at varying classification levels.
- Ability to engender rapport with the military, civilians, and other contractors at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Familiarity with applicable NRO, IC, DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to Information Technology, Information Assurance, Information Management (IT/IA/IM).
- Thorough understanding and application of network security principles, practices, and implementations.
- Working knowledge of cross-functional integration of information systems into a physical security environment.
- Working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
- Understanding of system methodologies including but not limited to client server, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, LAN, switches, and routers.
- Familiarity with detecting and preventing computer security compromises in a networked environment.
- Working knowledge of configuration management; system maintenance; and integration testing.
- Proficient in the use of tools used to prevent and/or negate malicious code.
- Understanding of COTS tools that scan at the physical layer of all removable and fixed media types including but not limited to: (CDs, hard drives, thumb drives, Zip/Jazz, etc.).
- Ability to decipher and explain in clear language Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503.
- Ability to support forensics and evidentiary preservation.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical configurations and make recommendations on the protection of classified and sensitive data.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical information and information technology jargon into plain English.
- Ability to apply a risk management philosophy when faced with security challenges and the ability to articulate the pro’s and con’s in a clear concise manner.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following computer operating systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, LINUX, UNIX, Mac OS, etc.).
- Analytical ability to decipher complex technical configuration management documents.
- Demonstrated proficiency with database maintenance.
- Strong ability to elicit, articulate, and document information in a well-organized manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independent of close supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of all applicable NRO, IC, DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to Information Technology, Information Assurance, Information Management (IT/IA/IM).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills to engender rapport with the military personnel, civilians, and other contractors at all levels.
- An ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, and to manage the workflow of the ISSO team.
- Demonstrated ability to correlate audit results between various systems and/or users and notify the ISSM of any discrepancies.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Information Systems Security Officer II earn between $79,300 – $100,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2324056 Date posted 07/23/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone