AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the Intelligence Community (IC) by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Firewall engineers to support our government customers’ global enterprise networks. Firewall engineering team provides next generation firewall solution for modernizing the firewall infrastructure, assists with migrating traffic from legacy firewall infrastructure to the new solution, and supports firewall service requests.
The job duties of a firewall engineer under Core Services group:
- Developing next generation firewall solution.
- Performing lab equipment evaluation, integration, and testing.
- Working with network engineering team to develop a migration plan and assisting migration effort.
- Developing and maintaining relevant technical documentation.
- On as-needed basis, the engineer will also be responsible for supporting Tier-4 production firewall troubleshooting and developing pro-active firewall data analysis.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a doctorate and 8 years of experience OR master’s and 10 years, bachelor’s and 12 years, associates and 14 years, or HS and 16 years. Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 certification requirements.
Familiarity with Palo Alto, Forcepoint, and Cisco ASA
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Firewall Engineer’s earn between $140,000 - $170,000. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2330107 Date posted 09/14/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone