AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Financial Analyst to support the National Security Sector. This role will be responsible for helping the program meet contractual financial requirements, developing high quality monthly deliverables, and working with subcontractor processing.
The job duties of the Financial Analyst are as follows:
- Manage priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Assist with subcontract set-up and maintenance of existing subcontracts within our financial systems.
- Ability to quickly learn systems and comprehend processes and organize information from multiple data sources.
- Monthly processing of subcontractor invoices.
- Creating and modifying Purchase Orders.
- Understanding burn rates and application of limitation of funds notifications.
- Ability to effectively interact with different levels of management and maintain an outstanding working relationship with Subcontract team members.
- Accountable for data integrity within our financial reporting tools.
- Help develop a visualization dashboard that provides performance metrics reporting and trending analysis of multiple functional business areas.
- Audit time and expense charges for compliance with government regulations and corporate policy.
- Contribute to knowledge management by documenting standard processes and collaborate with team members to improve efficiency and internal program control.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance and Procurement teams.
- Compares and analyzes financial results with plans and forecasts for subcontractors; identifies trends, assess and communicates reliable metrics that management can use to make informed business decisions.
- Knowledge of cost accounting standards (CAS).
Required Clearance: TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 3 years of experience, that can be a combination of work history and education, in a quantitative field such as business, finance, accounting, or economics. This equates to a Bachelor’s and 0 years of experience OR Associates and 1 year of experience OR HS and 3 years of experience. Experienced user of Microsoft suite of products (especially advanced level Excel) is a must for this position. Must also have experience working in a team environment within a professional office setting.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with Costpoint, SAP or other ERP Systems.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- External client facing, consulting experience.
- Knowledge of governmental and government contractor budgeting systems and practices.
- Prior experience as a Financial or Program Control Analyst or equivalent.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Financial Analyst (FMBA2) earns between 72,000 - 110,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2309792 Date posted 03/14/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone