AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Database Administrator to support the customer’s Database systems, in providing database design, implementation, and maintenance, and the operation and setup of database systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for database design, implementation, and maintenance, and the operation and setup of database systems.
- Executes database projects and assists in coordination of all database production scheduling; coordinates production support with outside vendors, as needed.
- Ensures that database projects are completed on time, within budget, and to user’s satisfaction.
- Interfaces with users to determine scope of project.
- Works on complex projects independently and has thorough knowledge of database systems and application packages including: Vertica, Postgres, Oracle, MariaDB, and MySQL.
- Troubleshoots computer equipment problems and performs minor preventive maintenance.
- Experienced with data integration working with Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools.
- Experienced with and know intimately all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with UNIX and scripting.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph.
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 1 years, Bachelors and 3 years, Associates and 5 years or HS and 7 years. Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2229215 Date posted 06/03/2022