Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Cybersecurity Team supports the customer by investigating, analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to breach the Customer’s network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
AT&T has an opening for Cybersecurity Engineer, Senior to support the Grimlock Program, in providing compliance engineering support at the enterprise level.
- Performs system administration of specialized CND applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore.
- Manages and administers the updating of rules, signatures, and custom content for specialized CND applications and systems.
- Administers CND test beds and tests and evaluates new CND applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of CND platforms.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any CND tools within the enterprise and develop recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Creates, maintains, and refines network traffic flow diagrams for the enterprise network which reflect the current state of all security applications.
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules and filters for specialized network defense systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, firewall, web application firewall, proxy and SIEM systems.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
TS/SCI & Polygraph required (#polygraph)
- 5-7 or more years in compliance engineering or a related field.
- College Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 8570-Compliant Certification: Must hold an IAASAE Level II and a CSSP-IS certification. (See https://public.cyber.mil/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications/ and https://public.cyber.mil/cwmp/summary/. Note that CE stands for Computing Environment IAW paragraph C126.96.36.199.3 of DODM 8570-01M and that the 6 month grace period only applies to government/military personnel).
The candidate should have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
- Experience with system administration
- Solid working knowledge of identity and access control management systems
- Basic familiarity with information network components
- Understanding of trusted systems and their applications
- Experience with customer service
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Communications and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of applicable IC/DoD policies, directives and standards
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.