Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Cybersecurity Team supports the customer by investigating, analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to breach the Customer’s network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
AT&T has an opening for Cybersecurity Analyst, Senior to support the Grimlock Program , in providing daytime cyber incident detection and response support to the security operations center (SOC) .
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enter
- Performs cyber incident triage analysis to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact of security incidents.
- Makes recommendations to enhance network defense configurations.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
TS/SCI & Polygraph required (#polygraph)
- Minimum 3 years in compliance engineering or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 8570-Compliant Certification: Must hold an IAT level II and a CSSP-A certification (See https://public.cyber.mil/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications/ and https://public.cyber.mil/cwmp/summary/. Note that CE stands for Computing Environment IAW paragraph C22.214.171.124.3 of DODM 8570-01M and that the 6 month grace period only applies to government/military personnel)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
- Experience with cyber triage analysis and security event/incident correlation
- Solid working knowledge of cyber-attack/intrusion detection, identification, and reporting techniques
- Basic familiarity with network defense configurations
- Understanding of trusted systems and their applications
- Experience with customer service
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Communications and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of applicable IC/DoD policies, directives and standards
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.