AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Cyber Security Team supports the customer by investigating, analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to breach the Customer’s network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
AT&T has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer, Principal to support the Grimlock Program, in providing compliance engineering support at the enterprise level – focusing on Enterprise Vulnerability Scanning Service (EVSS).
- Construct workflows, diagrams, and pivot tables to produce data for monthly reports
- Prioritize requirements based on the needs of the project
- Interacts with other team members and customers at multiple levels to gather, supply, or coordinate information
- Good communication and customer service skills are needed along with ability to coordinate effectively with individuals from multiple levels
- Ensure compliance with all customers’ policies and procedures to include TASKORDs
- Ensure compliance with the Enterprise service requirements to include CONOPS, Account Management, and System Security Plans
- Work closely with customers on onboarding, updates and troubleshooting issues with vulnerability scanning
- Provides customer support via phone, email, or messaging services to resolve issues and answer questions. This includes maintaining communication throughout the entire process, as necessary.
- Provides insight into efficiencies that can be gained from the current workflow based on an understanding of the customers’ requirements
- Analyze customer feedback to assist in process improvement
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- Provides knowledge in creation, editing, and management of scan policies, audit files, scan jobs, reports, dashboards, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to Tenable Nessus tools, web-based content, ServiceNow integration
- Provides Tier 2 and 3 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies, where applicable
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts
- Provides ideas for Automating repetitive project tasks and metrics collection through the use of scripts and assists with testing/implementation to production
- Updating project documentation, where applicable
- Other project and corporate duties as assigned to support the customer
TS/SCI/POLYMust have an active or re-instatable TS/SCI and Poly to apply. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- A minimum of 5+ years overall Cybersecurity/ISSE/ISSO/IA/SCA related experience and a Bachelor’s degree or an Associates degree and 7 years related experience or 9 years overall related experience with no degree.
- A minimum of 5+ years of related experience with Cyber Tools.
- The candidate should possess a working knowledge of Tenable product suite and vulnerability scanning
- A solid understanding of Windows and Linux systems administration, general operating system security practices, TCP/IP networking, and network security concepts is required
- The candidate should possess general understanding of ServiceNow
- General Knowledge in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection
- General Knowledge on creation of workflows
- Knowledge with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirement
- Excellent organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Certification: DoD 8570 IAT II or higher – CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of AWS technologies
- Understanding of federal Cyber Security Guidance such as NIST SP 800-37 – Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems and NIST 800-137 – Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2206916 Date posted 02/17/2022