AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the Intelligence =Community (IC) by providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for CORE Network Engineer to support our government customers’ global enterprise networks. Network Architecture provides solutions for modernizing the network components while supporting service delivery for customer requirements in a mission-focused operational enterprise.
The job duties of the CORE Network Engineer are as follows:
- Responsibility for the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Wide Area Network (WAN) overall architecture.
- Developing MPLS WAN services solution.
- Performing lab equipment evaluation, integration, and testing.
- Assisting with the security accreditation process.
- Developing and maintaining relevant technical documentation.
- On as-needed basis, the engineer will also be responsible for supporting Tier-4 production troubleshooting and developing pro-active network analysis solution for the operations team.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a bachelor’s and 3 years of experience OR Associates and 5 years OR HS and 7 years. Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 certification requirements.
- Familiarity with Infoblox and F5 vendor products.
- Experience in engineering, developing, and maintaining Domain Name Service (DNS), IP Address Management (IPAM), Load Balancer, and Webproxy services.
- Experience in operations related to DNS, IPAM, Load Balancer, and Webproxy services.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our CORE Network Engineering (NE1) make $79,300 - 110,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2331519 Date posted 09/29/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events