AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community by providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video, and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Staffing Manager to support the National Security Sector. This role will be responsible for helping the program direct and manage the Staffing team, meet contractual financial requirements, and develop high quality monthly deliverables.
The job duties of the Staffing Manager are as follows:
- Responsible for managing and directing the program’s Staffing team and leads.
- Provides leadership and guidance to direct reports through performance evaluations, one on one coaching, and training.
- Responsible for all staffing needs on the program, acting as the liaison for hiring managers, recruiters, and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for implementing, using, and monitoring key performance indicators and staffing metrics for performance improvement and gap management strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring the Master Staffing Matrix (MSM) is maintained and updated on a timely basis to accurately reflect program staffing status.
- Assist Contracts with the onboarding of new subcontractors and maintaining business rapport with current subcontractors providing staffing assistance and support.
- Manage Staffing team day to day tasks.
- Maintain, manage, and improve systems and procedures relating to new hire onboarding, staff data and retention.
- Provide hiring metrics to Program Management Office.
- Enhance time to fill and interview to placement ratio.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to assure staffing methods are followed and incorporate timely feedback.
- Track candidates for AT&T and subcontractors; conduct vetting, coordinate interviews, provide feedback, and assist with the administration of contingent or firm offers.
- Coordinate and conduct routine staffing meetings with hiring managers, recruiters, and sub-contractors.
- Support subcontractors with FieldGlass and Deltek tools for new hires onboarding process.
- Assist with creating, posting, and closing requisitions.
- Conducting exit interviews with departing employees to determine their reasons for leaving.
- Other assigned duties as required.
Required Clearance: Top Secret with the ability to obtain and maintain a SCI with polygraph. (#topsecret) (#ts/sci) 9#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: The candidate must have 12 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a doctorate and 4 years of experience OR master’s and 6 years, bachelor’s and 8 years, associates and 10 years or HS and 12 years.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (in-person, phone, etc.) and good written communication skills (email, briefings, etc.).
- Proven experience as a Staffing Manager or in a similar role.
- Be highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Experienced user of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is a must for this position.
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work as a team player and to work independently.
- Adapt under pressure.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Our Staffing Manager (ITIAIMPPM3) earns between 120,000 - 150,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2302574 Date posted 01/13/2023