AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Cyber Security Team supports the customer by investigating, analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to breach the Customer’s network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
AT&T has an opening for a CNO Systems and Network Administrator, Principal to support the Grimlock Program, in providing network modeling to introduce new data streams from network devices into RedSeal’s analytics engine.
- Expand network modeling of various network devices (routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls) as well as virtual network devices in software-defined networking (SDN) and cloud environments.
- Research network device features affecting “access” & create a proposal for modeling features in RedSeal
- Modeling includes access lists, VRF, MPLS VPN, IPSec VPN, NAT, static routes, converged dynamic routing tables as well as high availability.
- Work closely with development engineers to implement network device models in RedSeal.
- Work closely with customers on onboarding, updates and troubleshooting issues with cybersecurity tools
- Provides customer support via phone, email, or messaging services to resolve issues and answer questions. This includes maintaining communication throughout the entire process, as necessary.
- Provides insight into efficiencies that can be gained from the current workflow based on an understanding of the customers’ requirements
- Work with Engineers on troubleshooting and building proof-of-concept network topologies
- Analyze customer feedback to assist in process improvement
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications and systems to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- Provides Tier 2 and 3 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies, where applicable
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts
- Provides ideas for automating repetitive project tasks and metrics collection through the use of scripts and assists with testing/implementation to production
- Updating project documentation, where applicable
- Other project and corporate duties as assigned to support the customer
TS/SCI/POLYMust have an active or re-instatable TS/SCI and Poly to apply. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an Associates degree and 2 years related experience or 4 years overall related experience with no degree.
- Minimum/General Experience with firewalls, routers, switches and load balancers
- A solid understanding of Windows and Linux systems administration, general operating system security practices, TCP/IP networking, and network security concepts is required
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, agile, and nimble environment
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of AWS technologies
- Excellent written/oral communications skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Certification: DoD 8570 IAT II or higher – CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP.
- Solid understanding of federal Cyber Security Guidance such as NIST SP 800-37 – Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework (RMF) to Federal Information Systems and NIST 800-137 – Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
- Must have basic understanding of the following: RedSeal & NetMRI
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, Go, Java, Java Script, Node.js
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2207960 Date posted 02/04/2022