AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Cyber Security Team supports the customer by investigating, analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to breach the Customer’s network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
AT&T has an opening for SCA 3 to support the HIDALGO PROGRAM in providing compliance engineering support at the enterprise level.
- ISSOs shall provide comprehensive information system security support to NRO Directorates and Offices.
- An ISSO is responsible to the Information System Security Manager (JSSM) for providing the day-to-day system security operations by ensuring that operational security is maintained for an information system (IS).
- ISSOs are also responsible for maintaining effective communications with the ISSM. PSO.
- Information System Owner, Authorizing Official (AU) or Delegated Authorizing Official (DAO), Information System Security Engineer (ISSE), and the Security Control Assessor (SCA).
- ISSOs must have a working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with POLY(#polygraph)
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher and 5 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to master’s and 3 years, bachelor’s and 3 years, Associates and 7 years or HS and 7 years. Must meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAM Level 2 certification requirements.
- Practical experience performing information systems assessment and authorization (A&A) as defined in applicable ICDs and guidance.
- Practical experience performing the processes involved in developing and implementing security related directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management.
- Practical experience utilizing risk management strategies for information technology solutions.
- Technical understanding of emerging technologies and their implementation within Government system and network environments.
- Knowledge of information technology concepts used in the evaluation of security performance and integrity of state-of-the-art applications, communications systems, hardware, software, satellite control systems, and information processing systems.
- Technical understanding of information technology systems, software, and networks.
- Ability to effectively coordinate A&A activities of industry and Government information systems to meet acquisition milestone requirements; and
- Effective technical report and general correspondence writing ability.
- Ability to manage and track systems or programs involved in the A&A process.
- Experience developing and implementing security related directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management; and
- Experience working with a mixed skill level team to ensure that appropriate knowledge and skill transfer occurs.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2145858 Date posted 01/31/2022