You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T's Technical Project/Program Management Team is seeking a Specialist (Level 1) located at our uplink facility in Castle Rock, CO.
The Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Work with engineering team to generate integration CAD drawings and other design documentation (specification, scope, schedule, wire lists,…); Update existing design documents (redlines)
- Maintain proper document version control, experience with “Adept” database highly desired
- Coordinate with project managers, project engineers and other team members to understand the project scope and constraints; estimate the resources for each project
- Getting integration quotes and arrange vendor accesses; generate “ServiceNow” change tickets for installation tasks
- Responsible for enforcing the AT&T installation and documentation standards, department policies and process control
- Mounting equipment in the racks or consoles; Terminating cables with proper connectors; and run various cable types throughout the building as needed
- Provide End to End testing assistance of all systems for launch of services and platform upgrades
- Ability to support test and trouble shoot (as remote hands)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent professional
experience in an engineering field preferred
5 years of technical experience relevant to broadcast
engineering, television, communications or studio environment is required
Working knowledge of video/audio/baseband signals, MPEG video
encoding/transcoding/compression is required
Working knowledge of IP network technology, LAN/WAN, routing
and switching is required
- Equipment and cable integration experience
Proficient with productivity tools: AutoCAD, MS Office
Visio, Word, Project, Excel, and Outlook.
Must be extremely organized, able to articulate thoughts in
a clear and concise manner, lead by positive example, possess good
interpersonal skills to develop healthy trustful relationships with customers,
subordinates, peers, and superiors alike.
Knowledge of telecommunications, facility construction,
power, and HVAC are a plus.
Demonstrates and maintains a very high attention to detail
and to process flow
Demonstrates the ability to work
multiple projects in parallel
The uplink facility is a 24x7
facility and requires the ability to work various shifts and overtime occasionally
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.