At Cricket, our motto is pretty simple: just because it’s work doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Our team works hard and plays even harder – which means you’ll connect with some pretty awesome people. Plus, you’ll have plenty of chances to show us what you’ve got (and we want to see your best). So bring your thinking cap and give your career something to smile about.
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter? At Cricket, we power a nationwide network that covers more than 308 million customers. From delivering first class service to providing the most innovative solutions around, we work hard and have fun doing it. Our team has audacious goals, relentless optimism and the grit and determination to make things happen. A career with Cricket means you’ll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around.
As a Retail Sales Associate, your outstanding service will ensure that Cricket customers get the best products and unlimited wireless services at fantastic prices. Your ability to uncover customers’ needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs will ensure a top notch customer experience. In addition to retaining customers, you’ll participate in outside sales events and promotions to gain new ones. All of these efforts will contribute to your ability to meet sales goals and earn additional monthly commission dollars.
Our most successful sales associates have:
• The ability to complete all aspects of opening and closing a store in accordance with written procedures
• At least one-year retail experience in sales or customer service (preferred)
• At least one-year experience handling cash transactions and balancing cash drawers (preferred)
• One of more years of sales experience in a quota driven environment (preferred)
• Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
• The ability to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations and stand for long periods of time
Once you’re a part of the Cricket/AT&T Prepaid Portfolio team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide (where available) employee discounts on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• Cricket Wireless or AT&T service (for up to 8 lines) and accessories
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
• Twice yearly credit to purchase Cricket branded apparel
A career with Cricket means you’ll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. Join our team and grow a future that’s sure to leave a lasting impression. Discover your calling with Cricket.