LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUESYOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Call Center Sales & Service Representative can provide you with exactly that!
This job reports to our 351 S SILVER SPRINGS RD location. If considered, you must be able to report to this location.
Our Call Center Sales & Service Representative earns between $10.00 to $22.54. Compensation is a 60%/40% plan with average earnings over $70K and Top Performers earning over $100K (base pay plus commissions). Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Your employment with AT&T includes an outstanding training curriculum and a wide range of future career possibilities with many varied advancement opportunities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more! Leveraged Service Representatives receive a competitive base pay with extraordinary incentive pay based on actual performance results.
What you'll do as an AT&T Call Center Sales & Service Representative:
- Utilize proven sales and service techniques to build customer relationships, enhance the customer’s buying experience, retain customers, and exceed customer care commitments
- Provide world-class service by delivering an effortless customer experience
- Interact proficiently with a variety of online systems to problem solve, identify sales and retention opportunities, and present an all-inclusive solution that meets the customer’s needs
- Opportunity to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and service objectives in a fast-paced call center environment
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Call Center Sales & Service Representatives must:
- Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
- Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer’s needs, and resolve the customer’s problem in a productive manner
- Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
- Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2316967 Date posted 05/25/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events