What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
The Lead Engineer will be located with customer. 1 in Campinas, Brazil and 1 in Mexico City, MX. Serves as advisor to the sales force, customers and potential customers regarding the resolution of technical, scientific or engineering issues that affect the sales, installation and utilization of organization products and or services.
• Test equipment (Spectrum analyzer, protocol analyzers (Wire Shark) and HP Internet Adviser, etc.)
• Network Management (HP Openview, Tivoli, Telephony Manager)
• PC skills (Microsoft Office, Oracle)
• Tools and software (JAM, LOGIC, NT Server, WBCM, Wireless Site Survey Tool, etc.)
• WLAN analysis tools, Site Survey Tool (Air Magnet), Spectrum Analyzer
• Minimum 5 years Technical Expertise and Certifications to include: AVPN; ADI; AT&T SD-WAN; MLAN, MSS, and Voice
Additional Preferred Qualifications: Customer Facing Role.
3-5 years service delivery experience across all product lines.
Extensive Customer Care Experience.
Strong English Skills as well as Portuguese for Brazil position & Spanish for Mexico position.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.