In this role, you’ll partner with a store manager to oversee all aspects involved in the daily operation of a retail store. From assisting with merchandising and product launches to helping to meet and exceed sales objectives, you’ll ensure that customers are provided with an extraordinary experience with our products and services. And, you won’t be in this alone. We offer best in class paid training that will set you up for leadership success. You’ll gain valuable experience coaching a team of retail sales consultants to ensure they meet sales and service goals.
Our most successful Assistant Store Managers have:
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Three or more years of sales and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related industry
• Prior management experience
• Well-developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with wireless terminology, industry trends and AT&T mobility systems
• The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on initiatives beyond store walls
Additional requirements include:
• Strategic perspective and the ability to champion change
• Inspiring your team through high performance, collaboration and teamwork
• Utilizing professional expertise to solve problems and analyze issues
• Taking initiative and striving and creating results
Our retail careers allow you to optimize your earning potential by working during stores busiest times, including evening and weekend hours. Assistant Store Managers are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives.
And, once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T wireless phone service
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Join our team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life. Apply today.
Excellent foundation for not only great customer service. But also great sales experience.
Great company to be employed by and they truly cherish their employees. Great opportunity for advancement and or relocation.
My commute is minimum 45 min on a good day. Besides the traffic, Bay Area cost of living is extraordinarily high.Current Employee – Retail Sales Consultant
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.