About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Serves as the customer advocate within the maintenance process. Demonstrates ownership and accountability for all maintenance processes (including but not limited to Trouble Management and Resolution, Communication, Project Management, Corporate Strategies Support and Business Directions, Performance Reports and Data Analysis) on behalf of the customer. Works closely with systems teams to improve processes and automated systems. Crosses organizational boundaries and overcomes traditional hierarchical structures by commanding and committing AT&T resources to respond to and resolve any and all maintenance issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- will support planned maintenance activities, inventory development, root cause analysis and NPS initiatives.
- will support billing initiatives. Task may include tracking disconnects, credits, 72 hour notices and invoice review.
- will support service delivery related initiatives. Task may include Customer Not Ready (CNR) support, Disconnect in Error (DIE) support, Test and Turn Up (TTU) support, Jeopardy support and MACD escalations.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Expertise in AT&T systems and service assurance
- Ideally 2+ years of experience
- Customer interaction and delivering customer-focused results
- Mobility, Provisioning and Billing is a plus
- Knowledge of AT&T Business Products
Education and Qualifications:
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.