About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
Roles and Responsibilities:
Software experienced senior system architect on a DevOps team.
Experience in network architecture and developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
As a Network Architecture Principal, you will work with other team members to develop automation services of network infrastructure and provide application support.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Recently active programming experience with Java (preferably Java SE/Core)
• Experience with various programming languages (Java/Python/Perl/MySQL/PgSQL/YANG)
• Understanding of networking and TCP/IP stack
• Enterprise LAN/WAN experience. Routing, switching, firewalls
• Understanding of Data Center design and virtualization
• Experience of administration and development on Linux operating systems
• Automation – Puppet, Chef, Ansible Go scripts
• Continuous Integration tools experience a plus. (Jenkins, Git)
• Ability to create systematic and sustainable solutions
• Familiarity with Agile development practices.
• Cisco NSO/Tail-f experience a plus.
• Support application break/fix with on-call rotation responsibility
• Open TAC cases and work application problems to resolution
• Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the position
• Good inter-personal skills
• Responsibilities in software development, testing and delivery
Education and Qualifications:
Degree in Computer Science or IT related
Must have at least 5 years of applicable experience
Some benefits within AT&T are:
• Compensation for income loss due to sickness
• Group Life and Health Insurance, private medical program
• Learning opportunities through the curriculum at AT&T University
• Special bonus for the important life events e.g. birth of child, marriage
• Discounts at local businesses
• Annual bonus
• Sport & Culture
• Flexible working
• Numerous lifestyle discounts
• Company events
Working hours: EMEA (approx. 9.00am- 5.30pm) with flexibility to occasionally work US hours
Location: BRNO, Czech republic
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.