About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
Our Network Operations Specialists work to answer questions and resolve customer issues, supporting a wide variety of products and services. A solid understanding of communication media and technology is certainly an advantage but a willingness to learn is more important as training will be provided. However, you must be an CCNA level equivalent, advanced English speaker, thrive in a team environment and gain real satisfaction from helping other people.
This exciting opportunity is all about the challenge of finding solutions and collaborating with a diverse range of mostly U.S based customers. We will develop your problem-solving skills using the latest tools and technology so you can deliver an effortless customer experience. Help our customers get the most from our solutions and help yourself get the most out of your career.
Qualifications• CCNA certification or knowledge - Candidates with no CCNA will only be considered when able to demonstrate relevant Network Operations Centre experience
• Knowledge of the ISDN methods used for invoking backup solutions, configuration of ACL’s, troubleshooting COS issues and working knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, RIP, BGP and EIGRP to troubleshoot routing issues
• Proficiency in the use of PC systems (hardware, operating systems) and applications
• Excellent Customer Service skills / Excellent telephone manner / Professionalism at all times
• Ability to follow defined processes
• Good problem-solving skills / Logical and analytical reasoning / Co-ordination skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi task, set priorities and make well-considered decisions, assertiveness
• Interface effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally
• A plus is the ability to work in 24/7 support
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.