About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
DescriptionWorking time: EMEA hours
- Produce appropriate documentation and database entries to support project lifecycle and handover in to steady state operational service. Ensure all activities complete and signed off prior to 'go live' date for project.
- Ensure day to day operation of the customer business is not impacted by network project changes.
- Create change approval requests and represent these in CAB meetings where required.
- Apply network security principles to your implementations and check designs for compliance against Health Check Technical specifications.
- Identify Risks as a result of network change activities. Support the PM and customer in working to mitigate these.
- Update AT&T operational teams with details of network changes. This will ensure any genuine fault conditions which occur are quickly established and acted upon.
- Work with AT&T Senior engineers and architects to ensure HLD and LLD designs are understood and implemented as intended. Engage with them of any unforeseen issues which arise affecting project operation and functional design.
Qualifications- Resilient and able to work under considerable pressures
- Approachable and able to deal with people of varying levels, knowledge and experience - especially management and key clients
- Reliable and committed
- Accepts and identifies ownership and responsibility
- Numerate and accurate (good attention to detail)
- Able to work on a variety of systems using various work processes
- Multitasks to a high level of quality
- Consistently works on own initiative
- Proactive and flexible in approach
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.