About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
• Consolidate information from all available sources.
• Co-ordinate effort of other involved parties during Problem resolution
• Very good understanding of Problem management.
• Deep understanding and practical knowledge about different Physical-Medias layer in Electrical TDM (DS0, DS1, DS3), Optical (SDH, SONET), Radio-Link; Wi-Fi, WiMAX and satellite is a plus.
• Deep understanding and practical knowledge about different Layer 2 transport protocols (ATM, Frame-Relay, HDLC, PPP, Ethernet)
• Good understanding and practical knowledge about Layer3 configuration, TCP/IP routing, switching/bridging and AT&T tools for troubleshooting and isolation.
• Ability to efficiently resolve customer’s problems and escalate when required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with the team, corporate customers of different technical expertise and all levels of management
• Professionalism at all times, assertiveness and accountability, good timekeeping, flexibility
• Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities and comfortable making decisions
• Drive enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and self-motivation, respect for colleagues, desire to learn
• Job requiring a strong aptitude on self-judgment, leading, sharing knowledge, capacity to anticipate and push limits back.
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.